Get to grips with the world’s largest music platform
YouTube is the world’s biggest video hosting platform, boasting over 2 billion monthly active users. It is also the world’s largest single music platform, and is so huge that its search engine is the second largest in the world, after Google. Understanding how it works is therefore critical in the modern music business, especially given its huge user bases in developing music markets such as Latin America and India. The YouTube Masterclass Bundle from Music Ally contains five individual modules that will help you understand the platform and how to use it to its full potential.
We appreciate that YouTube provides its own range of services, particularly the Creator Academy which we would encourage anyone interested in developing their YouTube skills to undertake. Our courses focus more on how to understand and integrate YouTube into more holistic audience development and offer a more independent assessment of how we think the music industry should approach the service.
What will I learn in this bundle?
- The type of content that is most popular on YouTube
- The importance of Official Artist Channels (OACs) and how to get one
- How to drive discovery by improving tags, descriptions, cards and end-screens
- How to make money as an artist on YouTube
- What settings you need to pay attention to on YouTube
- How to make sense of YouTube Analytics in order to grow your channel
- How to use remarketing to build stronger relationships with your existing audience on YouTube
- How to run successful YouTube advertising campaigns for your music via Google Ads
Why should I study with Music Ally?
- Our modules have been developed after several years of workshops and webinars with music business professionals
- With almost 20 years of writing about the latest trends in digital music marketing and the wider music business under our belt, we’re well placed to help you identify what’s most important
- We are continuously evaluating the success of different marketing strategies with our clients who include Tommy Boy Records, K Camp, Blue Raincoat Music, Hollywood Record and Interscope Records. You can therefore be sure that what we cover in our training material works in a real-world context
Want to get in touch?
Email us at [email protected]
Modules Included with Purchase
Original Price: $495
Frequently Asked Questions
How much are your courses?
Our individual modules are priced at $99 (ex. local sales tax). Our bundles (3 - 5 modules) are priced at $250 (ex. tax). Our full bundle containing all of our modules is priced at $999 (ex. tax).
What is your refund policy?
Any purchase cancelled within 14 days of payment will be eligible for a full refund unless you have already started the course. Once you begin the course, you will no longer be eligible for a full refund; and once a course is completed, with or without certification, you will not be eligible for any refund. If you have technical problems for whatever reason please contact [email protected]
I want to upgrade from a single module to the full bundle, can I still get a discount?
Yes you can! Email [email protected] and we can issue you a discount coupon.
Are payments recurring?
None of the charges are recurring. You will only be billed once for each module or bundle.
How long are your modules / bundles?
Between 20 minutes and just under an hour. The precise lengths of individual modules are visible before purchase. Bundles consist of between 3 and 5 modules and are offered at a discounted rate.
If you’d like to know more about Music Ally please go to www.musically.com