The major streaming platforms have transformed the global industry from one focused on ownership and selling music as a product, to one where music can be accessed cheaply and consumed on-demand. The Streaming Masterclass Bundle from Music Ally contains three individual modules that will help you navigate through the complex world of streaming services.
What will I learn in this bundle?
- What the most popular platforms are worldwide and how their audiences differ
- How to find and engage with fans across major streaming services
- Which platforms allow you to control artist profiles and how to do it (e.g. in Spotify for Artists)
- Ways to pitch to playlists on major streaming services
- How to pinpoint where an artist’s audience is using proprietary (e.g. Apple Music For Artists) and third-party (e.g. Chartmetric) analytics tools
- How to run a successful pre-save campaign
Why should I study with Music Ally?
- Our modules have been developed after several years of workshops and webinars with music business professionals
- With almost 20 years of writing about the latest trends in digital music marketing and the wider music business under our belt, we’re well placed to help you identify what’s most important
- We are continuously evaluating the success of different marketing strategies with our clients who include Tommy Boy Records, K Camp, Blue Raincoat Music, Hollywood Records and Interscope Records. You can therefore be sure that what we cover in our training material works in a real-world context
Want to get in touch?
Email us at [email protected]
Modules Included with Purchase
Original Price: $297
Frequently Asked Questions
How much are your courses?
Our individual modules are priced at $99 (ex. local sales tax). Our bundles (3 - 5 modules) are priced at $250 (ex. tax). Our full bundle containing all of our modules is priced at $999 (ex. tax).
What is your refund policy?
Any purchase cancelled within 14 days of payment will be eligible for a full refund unless you have already started the course. Once you begin the course, you will no longer be eligible for a full refund; and once a course is completed, with or without certification, you will not be eligible for any refund. If you have technical problems for whatever reason please contact [email protected]
I want to upgrade from a single module to the full bundle, can I still get a discount?
Yes you can! Email tra[email protected] and we can issue you a discount coupon.
Are payments recurring?
None of the charges are recurring. You will only be billed once for each module or bundle.
How long are your modules / bundles?
Between 20 minutes and just under an hour. The precise lengths of individual modules are visible before purchase. Bundles consist of between 3 and 5 modules and are offered at a discounted rate.
If you’d like to know more about Music Ally please go to www.musically.com