Facebook has nearly 2.5bn monthly active users whilst Instagram has over 1bn. Between them, they reach most of the world’s online audience, spanning age groups and locations. They are two of the most powerful marketing tools in the world, with sophisticated ad platforms that can help artists to find and engage with an audience almost anywhere in the world. Music Ally's Facebook & Instagram Masterclass Bundle consists of five modules that cover both platforms in depth with a specific focus on the features and strategies most relevant to artists, managers and labels.
What will I learn in this bundle?
- How to set up an artist’s Facebook Page and Instagram Profile correctly
- What type of content performs best within Facebook’s and Instagram’s algorithm
- What are the most important features and tools for artist teams to be aware of across Facebook and Instagram and how to use them effectively
- A practical walkthrough of how to set up Facebook Business Manager for an artist
- How to run exciting and cost effective advertising campaigns across Facebook and Instagram
Why should I study with Music Ally?
- Our modules have been developed after several years of workshops and webinars with music business professionals
- With almost 20 years of writing about the latest trends in digital music marketing and the wider music business under our belt, we’re well placed to help you identify what’s most important
- We are continuously evaluating the success of different marketing strategies with our clients who include Tommy Boy Records, K Camp, Blue Raincoat Music, Hollywood Record and Interscope Records. You can therefore be sure that what we cover in our training material works in a real-world context
Want to get in touch?
Email us at [email protected]
Modules Included with Purchase
Original Price: $495
Frequently Asked Questions
How much are your courses?
Our individual modules are priced at $99 (ex. local sales tax). Our bundles (3 - 5 modules) are priced at $250 (ex. tax). Our full bundle containing all of our modules is priced at $999 (ex. tax).
What is your refund policy?
Any purchase cancelled within 14 days of payment will be eligible for a full refund unless you have already started the course. Once you begin the course, you will no longer be eligible for a full refund; and once a course is completed, with or without certification, you will not be eligible for any refund. If you have technical problems for whatever reason please contact [email protected]
I want to upgrade from a single module to the full bundle, can I still get a discount?
Yes you can! Email [email protected] and we can issue you a discount coupon.
Are payments recurring?
None of the charges are recurring. You will only be billed once for each module or bundle.
How long are your modules / bundles?
Between 20 minutes and just under an hour. The precise lengths of individual modules are visible before purchase. Bundles consist of between 3 and 5 modules and are offered at a discounted rate.
If you’d like to know more about Music Ally please go to www.musically.com