For almost 20 years, Music Ally has been covering the changing way that artists, labels, managers and the wider teams around them find and engage with fans. Modern music marketing campaigns are highly sophisticated and work across multiple platforms - even those on a tight budget. The music business remains highly creative when it comes to developing artists into global brands. In this three part 'Campaigns' bundle, we explore a rich variety of music marketing campaign examples with the aim of inspiring creativity for anyone looking to grow an audience.
What will I learn in this bundle?
- The most innovative campaign activations that can be run on little to no budget
- The most exciting video content we've come across in artist marketing campaigns and the tools that can be used to create this kind of content
- Music Ally’s favourite end-to-end marketing campaigns over the past few years
Why should I study with Music Ally?
- Our modules have been developed after several years of workshops and webinars with music business professionals
- With almost 20 years of writing about the latest trends in digital music marketing and the wider music business under our belt, we’re well placed to help you identify what’s most important
- We are continuously evaluating the success of different marketing strategies with our clients who include Tommy Boy Records, K Camp, Blue Raincoat Music, Hollywood Record and Interscope Records. You can therefore be sure that what we cover in our training material works in a real-world context
Want to get in touch?
Email us at [email protected]
Modules Included with Purchase
Original Price: $297
Frequently Asked Questions
How much are your courses?
Our individual modules are priced at $99 (ex. local sales tax). Our bundles (3 - 5 modules) are priced at $250 (ex. tax). Our full bundle containing all of our modules is priced at $999 (ex. tax).
What is your refund policy?
Any purchase cancelled within 14 days of payment will be eligible for a full refund unless you have already started the course. Once you begin the course, you will no longer be eligible for a full refund; and once a course is completed, with or without certification, you will not be eligible for any refund. If you have technical problems for whatever reason please contact [email protected]
I want to upgrade from a single module to the full bundle, can I still get a discount?
Yes you can! Email [email protected] and we can issue you a discount coupon.
Are payments recurring?
None of the charges are recurring. You will only be billed once for each module or bundle.
How long are your modules / bundles?
Between 20 minutes and just under an hour. The precise lengths of individual modules are visible before purchase. Bundles consist of between 3 and 5 modules and are offered at a discounted rate.
If you’d like to know more about Music Ally please go to www.musically.com