Facebook, Instagram and YouTube may hog the limelight when it comes to music marketing, but there are plenty of other platforms, technologies and content formats with huge potential too. Some of these can help artists reach entirely new audiences. When your strategy with the big platforms is running smoothly, it’s well worth exploring some of these alternative music marketing platforms. This module is aimed at anyone working with artists looking to identify new platforms where fans can be reached, including labels and managers.
What will I learn in this bundle?
- How the world of influencer marketing works, offering a guide to going beyond endorsements to make a social campaign pop
- How to run successful campaigns on TikTok, one of the hottest new social platforms, with a unique culture
- What opportunities are available for artists when it comes to the burgeoning podcasts sector
- How live-streaming video platforms like Twitch and YouNow can help artists to reach new and potentially untapped audiences
Why should I study with Music Ally?
- Our modules have been developed after several years of workshops and webinars with music business professionals
- With almost 20 years of writing about the latest trends in digital music marketing and the wider music business under our belt, we’re well placed to help you identify what’s most important
- We are continuously evaluating the success of different marketing strategies with our clients who include Tommy Boy Records, K Camp, Blue Raincoat Music, Hollywood Record and Interscope Records. You can therefore be sure that what we cover in our training material works in a real-world context
Want to get in touch?
Email us at [email protected]
Modules Included with Purchase
Original Price: $396
Frequently Asked Questions
How much are your courses?
Our individual modules are priced at $99 (ex. local sales tax). Our bundles (3 - 5 modules) are priced at $250 (ex. tax). Our full bundle containing all of our modules is priced at $999 (ex. tax).
What is your refund policy?
Any purchase cancelled within 14 days of payment will be eligible for a full refund unless you have already started the course. Once you begin the course, you will no longer be eligible for a full refund; and once a course is completed, with or without certification, you will not be eligible for any refund. If you have technical problems for whatever reason please contact [email protected]
I want to upgrade from a single module to the full bundle, can I still get a discount?
Yes you can! Email [email protected] and we can issue you a discount coupon.
Are payments recurring?
None of the charges are recurring. You will only be billed once for each module or bundle.
How long are your modules / bundles?
Between 20 minutes and just under an hour. The precise lengths of individual modules are visible before purchase. Bundles consist of between 3 and 5 modules and are offered at a discounted rate.
If you’d like to know more about Music Ally please go to www.musically.com